<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34896043?origin\x3dhttp://yosh-yosh-yoshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 03, 200611/03/2006 08:01:00 AM
I've a feeling that my purpose on Earth is going to be no more. As guardians from the Space Garrison, we have a reason to come to Earth, that is to protect people, to make friends, make them happy and enjoy our stay on Earth.

Guess I'll have to leave Earth for a while, so that i can forget all the terrible things that had happened. I want to help but my help is being pushed away time and time again, if I can't help...not even by making u feel happy....then I'm not needed here. Perhaps I shouldn't even be on Earth.

Already I'm skipping lectures and tutorials because I'm become more and more disillusioned with my current life. But I know I cannt leave Earth just like this, there're people who need help and a little warmth in their hearts.

My life is getting more and more incomplete as the time passes by, soon I'll just fade out of existance.....I dunno why I'm feeling like this but I think I'm being used over and over again...kindness taken for granted, my soul taken for granted.



[16 days left to migration]

Phase complete







Prime

Name- Jason aka Yoshi
Age- 18-->19 =|
School- Lasalle
DOB- 19/11

Wishes

-Be with dear <3
-be a successful film director
-ehhh..will think of smth XD;;
-money
-more money...
-world peace

Chat room


His <3

Emy Chu
Khánh Huong

the forum, 'family' bots

Akane
Alfredo [nii san]
Big mama ^^
Chiyo Chan
Ivy
Nyan sarge
Nataku sgt xD
Natalie [imouto]
Rukia_chan
~silcyn~
.:Suki:. [imouto]
Tsuigal [onee san]
willow

Bleach Cos. 07/08 bots
Ariki
Aisubeki's LJ
Aisubeki's Blog
Asuka
Charmaine
Chibified Kitsunes
Chibi Imouto
Hii-chan
Izumi
leo
Michiyo
Matashiki
Nat
Nariko
Pacifica Yuki
ShinobiBLEAAAAAH xDDD
Ukitako xD
Vanda~

friends
Amanda
Carine
Jasmine
Jollis
Ryan
Pearlyn
Sarah
Jocelyn
Xiu qing
BHSS bots
Rudolf
Wei Han
Wen Shuang
Zhi Qiang
TP bots
Clive, Wei Qiang
Shizu
Lasalle bots
☆vivi☆
★Yakka★
★Travius☆

~Food~
Small Eats