Wednesday, December 27, 200612/27/2006 04:20:00 PM
This week is absolutely *0*
Dee and her bro leo and family came to s'pore for a visit xDDDD
for leo, he's one who doesnt look lyk he's 13 [OMG o_______o]. Dee was, rather hyper and cute xD *cuddles her*
and from her i made lots of new friends too ^_____________^ [ururu being one of them 8D]
Though they left at 1.45 to Kuching, Sarawak...I'll never forget them >___________<>> Thanks for ytd, i think without you i'll be x_____________X
alfred>> you and your blurness >D hahahahahahahhahaha, you're funny.
Dee>>at this time you should still be on the plane bah and I miss you already *sniff* But i shall keep my promise to you that i'll be less emo and will try to go attend your prom ^_____^ i shall say: I LOVE YOU *sniff*
Leo>> Yo bro, all the best with NY kay? =DD