Monday, June 18, 20076/18/2007 12:25:00 AM
Dammit! I realised how flawed, arrogant we humans are. Just now, having a friendly competition to see who can get the most numbers from strangers, to break our fear and our limit...I found out....most people just avoid you even if u aint doing a survey!!!!! Liek hello? I just want to know what bus to take to Seng Kang and such and u pple just do the simple " TALK TO THE HAND PLEASE" and walk away...if i was god, i would have burned you alive > (
people say Singapore is a good country...clean and green...ya right...wat do i see at little india just nw @ 11pm? LITTERS...LOTTTTTTTTTS OF THEM! and singaporeans do not give a helping hand at all [Some do...but some claim that "oh i'm busy" when i see them at some place waiting for a bus.....]
= ( no offence but that's how i see those bunch of pple and i asking for help is like an eyesore for them...perhaps they should do what I'm doing and have a taste of how it felt when no one helps them > (
che.....
wadever la...nxt tym they ask for help...i shall think twice abt helping >(
this post will self detonate after 10days