Tuesday, January 01, 20081/01/2008 04:06:00 PM
This post is dedicated to sweetie.
How i met my <3
I was doing some survey when i met her at orchard mrt, so i decided to approach her and ask for her help. After that I tried to build some bonds with her and somehow I got interested in her....after which, i asked her out, and slowly i fell in love with her XD [she was so cuteee!!!]
Though through the past 4 mths, we had ups and downs, but deep in my heart, i truely love her, and will always treasure being with her and being together :D
I LOVE YOU EMY!!
But now she has to work everynight and we cant really be tgt so...i'm kinda saaad T__T and there's this guy called david whom she befriended...[somehow i have this nagging feeling that he might have other motives...but hey, i guess i'm paranoid bah], he's a ok guy i guess, i hope to see him face to face soon ;)