Tuesday, August 26, 20088/26/2008 11:43:00 PM
Well, it's back to school :D
timetable's screwed up as predicted, but the weeks i had was fun, i made new friends, most of them i feel are waaay better than me in the fields of film >__< mmm, schedule's getting busier, having 4 assignments + 1 auto biography video to shoot XD and I bonded more with travius and co. , we're now like buddies for life!
I finally watched Paprika after putting it off for a loooooooooooooong time, and I was amazed at the story and the animation, it was so nice! *gets hooked onto the ending theme* <3 Paprika daisuki desu!!!! =3 Gf and i are having tough times ahead, but i guess without her, my life would be like hell alr X____x
nth much else to tag since i am using my newly upgraded desktop...but i forgot to add a bluetooth dongle to it so i cant update piccies T_T
slight note:
even with my friends, i still feel kinda lonely when i go home ): and i dislike guai lan pple and old pple who like to rush into buses!